IT4Innovations National Supercomputing Center provides Czech and foreign research teams from academia and industry with state-of-the-art technology and services in the areas of high-performance computing, numerical simulations, data analysis, and artificial intelligence. We currently operate four supercomputers: Anselm, Salomon, Barbora, and a specialized DGX-2 system for calculations in the field of artificial intelligence. IT4Innovations is also a research center with strong international connections. More at www.it4i.cz. We are looking for an employee for the position in the Big Data Analysis Lab:
- quantum key distribution, quantum networks, quantum cryptography, QKD simulations, quantum communications, SDN and Key management,
- coordination and leading research activities,
- publishing the achieved results in highly ranked journals and conferences,
- preparing a project of industrial or contractual research.
- university degree in natural and technical sciences, at least Ph.D. or CSc. degree is required,
- experience with publishing in highly ranked journals,
- experience with leading research teams,
- experience with international scientific projects (team member or principal investigator),
- excellente knowledge in the field of quantum cryptography,
- high degree of autonomy,
- ability to work in a team,
- time flexibility, willingness to travel abroad,
- active English language knowledge at least on the B2 level.
- payment based on the candidate's experience,
- main employment,
- opportunity to participate in implementing interesting research projects,
- flexible working hours,
- in-house catering,
- 6 weeks of vacation,
- modern working environment.
Commencement of Employment:
- 1. 2. 2020 or by agreement.
Type of Employment:
- employment time between: 50 %,
- fixed-term employment.
The application form substantiated with a letter of motivation and CV should be sent electronically by January 24th, 2021, to the following email address: email@example.com. As for the subject of the email message, indicate "OC FOR THE SENIOR RESEARCHER POSITION IN THE BIG DATA ANALYSIS LAB".