The supercomputer will consist of 6 main parts:
- a universal part for standard numerical simulations, which will consist of approximately 720 computer servers with a theoretical peak performance of 3.8 PFlop/s,
- an accelerated part with 70 servers and each of them being equipped with 8 GPU accelerators providing a performance of 11 PFlop/s for standard HPC simulations and up to 150 PFlop/s for artificial intelligence computations,
- a part designated for large dataset processing that will provide a shared memory of as high as 24 TB, and a performance of 74 TFlop/s,
- 36 servers with a performance of 131 TFlop/s will be dedicated for providing cloud services,
- a high-speed network to connect all parts as well as individual servers at a speed of up to 200 Gb/s,
- data storages that will provide space for more than 1 PB of user data and will also include high-speed data storage with a speed of 1 TB/s for simulations as well as computations in the fields of advanced data analysis and artificial intelligence.