Do you want to be part of the IT4Innovations team? Do not hesitate and send us your CV with a short description of what type of work you would be interested in at firstname.lastname@example.org
values of iT4Innovations
In accordance with its mission and vision, IT4Innovations defines the values that it considers to be a priority in its activities and crucial for the successful fulfillment of its mission.
TeamworkIT4Innovations supports teamwork; where all employees are aware that tasks and problems are solved together, and team members both respect and help each other.
InnovativenessOur employees constantly look for new opportunities for growth and development, accept new challenges, actively come up with new ideas and solutions, and IT4I provides a creative environment for them.
ProfessionalismIT4Innovations provides professional services in all areas of its competence. All employees are accountable to their assigned work, they know their goals and actively contribute to their fulfilment, and they ensure professional approach through regular education and development.
IT4Innovations brandIT4Innovations respects the standards of ethical conduct and behaviour. All employees actively participate in building and representing the IT4Innovations brand in the Czech Republic and abroad. They are proud of it and loyal to it.
administration and finance
- 6 weeks holiday per annum
- meal allowance - CZK 28 per meal
- pension insurance contributions
- university kindergarten
- Multisport card and discounted reservation of sports grounds for employees and students
- special offers for education, culture and entertainment (e.g. DOV, Janáček Philharmonic Ostrava, language and computer courses for employees, National Moravian-Silesian Theatre, and others)
- use of recreational facility Lučina
- use of sports venues if they are available
- discounted stays with contractual partners for travel and holidays (e.g. Čedok, hotel Vitality, recreation centre Žermanice, hotel Čeladenka, Leo express, and others)
- advantageous contractual terms in the field of finance (e.g. Allianz, AXA, ČSOB and Raiffeisen bank and others)
- remuneration for work merit, including life anniversary, and for retirement
- access to cutting-edge technologies
- language courses at the workplace
- specialized training
- work in an internationally prestigious organization
- flexible working hours
- opportunity to participate in implementing interesting research projects
- further professional development through participation at international conferences, workshops, and internships
- modern working environment
- free parking space for all employees