IT4Innovations is also involved in a whole range of educational activities. Every year, it offers approximately 10 courses, workshops, and conferences focused on HPC, HPDA, and AI. In the field of deep learning for computer vision, IT4Innovations was awarded the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute certificate as well as the PRACE Training Centre (PTC) status in 2017 as a member of PRACE. The courses are led not only by in-house experts from IT4Innovations but also by lecturers from leading foreign institutions.
IT4Innovations employees participate in educating experts on HPC, HPDA, and AI within the Computational Sciences PhD study program. This program is jointly guaranteed by IT4Innovations and the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at VSB-TUO. In addition, the center's employees participate in ensuring education in computationally-based study programs offered by VSB-TUO on all levels ranging from Bc to PhD study programs such as applied mechanics, computational and applied mathematics, nanotechnology, and applied physics. Some of the PhD students study within the jointly supervised study program called cotutelle.
supported students annually
IMPORTANT MILESTONES IN THE AREA OF EDUCATION AND AWARDS
- Since 2015, IT4Innovations has been guaranteeing the Computational Sciences PhD study program aimed at educating experts in the fields of supercomputing and big data analysis to solve computationally intensive problems in applied sciences and technologies.
- In 2017, IT4Innovations was awarded the status of the PRACE Training Center (PTC), established by the pan-European PRACE research infrastructure, and can thus offer a unique portfolio of European-scale courses with a long-term effect for the benefit of European science competitiveness.
- Since 2019, IT4Innovations has been the Ambassador of the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute for universities. Under its auspices, IT4Innovations offers practical courses for developers and scientists who wish to solve their complex problems using deep learning.
- In 2020, together with our partners from Charles University Faculty of Mathematics and Physics and the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences, we founded the Doctoral School for Education in Mathematical Methods and Tools in HPC. Its objective is to support students of research-oriented study programs focused on the use of supercomputing technologies by means of shared a portfolio of selected study subjects and dissertation topics, various training, courses, workshops, and more.
- We also continually offer via Trainee Program to university students participation in our research projects and internships with an opportunity to earn extra income.
To receive the latest information on upcoming training events, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.