Dive into the secrets of supercomputing technologies, computer simulations, and data analysis.
The Computational Sciences PhD study program is focused on education in the field of High Performance Computing, making use of supercomputing technologies and artificial intelligence tools for computationally intensive computer simulations, large data sets processing, advanced visualization, virtual reality, and material design.
- access to the technologies of IT4Innovations National Supercomputing Center;
- the Computational Sciences PhD study program runs in cooperation with the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at VSB – Technical University of Ostrava;
- modern environment of the IT4Innovations building.
- prospective field;
- interesting scholarship or even employee's program allowing you to earn up to CZK 50,000 a month;
- the opportunity to become a student of the MathInHPC Doctoral School;
- career potential in all fields using the latest supercomputing technologies.
- involvement in interesting national and international research projects;
- participation within one of the research teams engaded in HPC, Big Data, Cloud technologies, data processing, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, network security, design of new materials and surfaces, engineering simulations, visualization, and virtual reality.
- internships with our partners based both at universities abroad and in industry;
- participation at conferences, workshops, and seasonal schools worldwide.
The deadline for submission of the application, which can be found on the Computational Sciences PhD study program website, is 31st August 2020.