Multi-year Open Access eligibility criteria
- The applicant (PI) has a success history with IT4I. At least one completed project is recorded on behalf of the PI. Further, registered research outcomes, resulting from previous projects were reported to IT4I.
- The application is directly related to solving a long-term research project(s), preferably approved H2020, ERC, EuroHPC, TAČR, GAČR or other peer-reviewed grant programme. The applicant will provide the project number and a reference to The Central Register of R&D projects CEP or another recognized database.
- The plan of resource utilization spanning multiple 9 month periods has to be clearly presented and well justified within the “Computational readiness” section of the Open Access application.
Multi-year Open Access rules of engagement
- The project not found eligible for Multi-year Open access will be reverted to the regular Open Access with only the first period of requested allocation.
- The requested resources (core-hours) has to be consumed according to the plan. The resource utilization must not be exceeded in the given period. This will be enforced by the accounting system.
- Research outcomes resulting from the project have to be reported to IT4I by the end of each period (except the first one). If this indicator is not met, the Allocation committee may reduce the remaining resources.