Obtaining Login Data
The computational resources are allocated to the Primary Investigator. The computing time can be shared with several other Collaborators based on a request submitted at suppport[at]it4i.cz. All users are requested to ask for login data at support[at]it4i.cz.
Please provide the following information:
- Project ID
- Full name and surname
- Statement that you have read and accepted the Acceptable Use Policy document (AUP).
- Attach the AUP file
- Your preferred username, max 8 characters long. The preferred username must associate your surname and name or be otherwise derived from it.
- In case you choose Alternative way to personal certificate, a scan of photo ID (personal ID or passport or driving license) is required.
Should the above information be provided by e-mail, the e-mail must be digitally signed. More informations in the documentation.
All users are requested to sign the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) document. The purpose of this document is to define the rules and terms governing acceptable use of resources (core hours, license hours, data storage capacity as well as network connectivity and technical support), including access, utilization and security of the resources and data.Acknowledgements to the project
One of the requirements stemming from the AUP is to give acknowledgement to the IT4Innovations project. The acknowledgement phrase should be the following:
This work was supported by The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports from the Large Infrastructures for Research, Experimental Development and Innovations project „IT4Innovations National Supercomputing Center – LM2015070“.
Submission of final reports
The Certificates for Digital Signatures
We accept personal certificates issued by any widely respected certification authority.
Please find more information in FAQ.
End of User Account Lifecycle
User accounts, that are not attached to an active project and are not affiliated with IT4I, will be deleted 1 year after the last project to which they were attached expires. User will receive 3 automatically generated warning e-mail messages of the pending removal:
- First message will be sent 3 months before the removal.
- Second message will be sent 1 month before the removal.
- Third message will be sent 1 week before the removal.